Special Events Grant Program Pre-Application Meeting
February 10, 2022
The Culver City Special Events Grant Program provides a centralized process for sponsorship and funding requests for local events. New and returning applicants are required to attend the online Pre-Application Meeting on February 17 at 7 PM.
"The City of Culver City recognizes the community and economic benefits associated with special events. We welcome the opportunity to partner with individuals and groups to bring a variety of quality activities to the community," said Daniel Lee, Culver City Mayor.
The virtual mandatory meeting is on Thursday, February 17, from 7 PM to 8:30 PM. Registration for the mandatory meeting is required. Once registered, attendees will be sent a link for the meeting. The 2022-23 Special Event Grant Program application period opens on Monday, February 2. The deadline to apply is 11:59 PM on Sunday, March 6.
Smaller community or charitable events with a recreational, cultural or social benefit to residents are eligible. Larger-scale events that promote Culver City regionally are also considered. Other eligibility requirements for events seeking sponsorship include:
• Must be open to the general public.
• Must take place in Culver City or immediately adjacent.
• Must take place between July 1 and June 30, 2023.
• Grant funding is not available to individuals or for events that serve a political purpose or are sponsored by political organizations.
• Assurance that all COVID-19 Safety protocols will be followed.
For more information, please contact Darren Uhl at email@example.com or (310) 253-6655.