Virtual CC Workshop to Focus on Media Park Revitalization
April 22, 2021
The City of Culver City, in partnership with the City of Los Angeles, invites residents to participate in a virtual community workshop to discuss the revitalization of Media Park, which is located at the corner of Culver and Venice Boulevards.
The workshop will take place on Thursday, February 4, at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom. Registration is required to attend the meeting.
During the workshop attendees will discuss how Media Park can be utilized by a broad range of age groups and users, potential amenities and infrastructure needs among other things. Outcomes from workshops and stakeholder input will be memorialized in a conceptual plan prepared by SWA Architects. Outcomes could include:
• Bike hub and bike share facilities;
• Children’s tot lot/play area;
• Tea house/coffee concessions and restrooms facilities;
• Arts related programming/performance space;
• Decking to protect existing trees and promote sustainability,
• Solar power and micro grids;
• Infrastructure to expand the park area to potentially accommodate Farmer’s
Market and other special events.
For additional information or questions regarding this project, please contact Elaine Gerety Warner at (310) 253 – 5777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.