Come Join the Fun!
January 7, 2021
Ready to start the new year off right? From fitness and wellness to arts and music, there’s a class for everyone in the family to enjoy from the comfort of your own home. Classes Start Monday
LA county Parks help you with your new year’s goals.
Whether you’re looking to get in shape, live a healthier lifestyle or learn a new hobby, you can find a class that fits your schedule and budget. Plus, our virtual classes are safe and convenient.
Choose from over 175 classes for all ages and levels. There's a class for everyone!
• Computer Programming, Gaming and Animation
• Arts Classes including Watercolor Painting and Calligraphy
• Fitness Classes including Yoga, Zumba, Gymnastics and Pilates
• French, Spanish and Italian Language Lessons
• Parent and Child Learning Classes
• Piano and Guitar Lessons
• Acting, Poetry and Creative Writing Classes
• Basketball Workouts
• Health and Wellness
Imagine learning a new language, attending parent and me classes or discovering your inner artist from the comfort of your own home. Kick off the new year with by learning something new. Classes begin Monday, January 11.
Find your class and register today at reservations.lacounty.gov.
For more information, visit parks.lacounty.gov/winter20 or call (626) 588-5364.
For media inquiries, contact Katie Martel, email@example.com, (213) 304-9863.