Parking Enforcement extended
October 22, 2020
To make every effort to help people stay home and slow the spread of OVID-19, the City of Culver City will continue relaxed parking enforcement through November 14 and will be subject to extensions as warranted by Public Health orders.
- Relaxed enforcement of street sweeping restrictions in residential areas
- Relaxed enforcement around closed schools
- Moratorium on ticketing and towing for abandoned vehicles and oversize vehicle overnight parking fines
- Freeze on parking fine increases for the next 60 days
- Extended grace period for people dropping off or picking up groceries and goods
- Residential permit parking
- Parking violations of peak-hour restrictions
- Parking violations in a colored curb zone, e.g., red and blue zones
- Parking meter violations
To view streets with existing permit parking restrictions, please visit the City's parking permit webpage anytime, or call Parking Permit Support at (844) 357-4997 (Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM) to apply for a residential parking permit.