Relaxed Parking Enforcement Extended Until October 5
September 10, 2020
In its effort to help people stay home and slow the spread of Covid-19, the City of Culver City will continue to relax parking enforcement until October 5, which will be subject to extensions as warranted by Public Health orders.
The city will NOT enforce:
- Street sweeping restrictions in residential areas,
- Parking enforcement around closed schools,
- Moratorium on ticketing and towing for abandoned vehicles and oversize vehicle overnight parking fines,
- Freeze on parking fine increases for the next 60 days,
- Extended grace period for people dropping off or picking up groceries and goods.
The city will enforce:
- Residential permit parking,
- Parking violations of peak-hour restrictions,
- Parking violations in a colored curb zone, e.g., red and blue zones, and
- Parking meter violations.
To view streets with existing permit parking restrictions, visit the City's parking permit web page anytime, or call Parking Permit Support at (844) 357-4997 (Monday – Friday) to apply for a residential parking permit.