BAVA BROTHERS EXPANDS AVAILABILITY ACROSS LOS ANGELES
MORE RETAILERS WANT AUTHENTIC SOPRESSATA PRODUCTS FROM THIS LOCAL PRODUCER
July 9, 2020
– BAVA Brothers, maker of handcrafted, all-natural and non-GMO Sopressata, ‘Nduja and Cervelatta, has expanded its footprint five-fold across the Los Angeles area in the past year. Gourmet and traditional food markets, alike, want to add the unique flavors of Calabria to their store shelves. Consumers increasingly want to discover new and approachable foods that they can share with family or friends. BAVA Brothers makes it easy and delicious.
The company plans to add more retailers and restaurants through a recent partnership with Pod Foods, an innovative tech-enabled distribution platform. All products are available in the following locations:
• Bob’s Market (Santa Monica)
• Co-Opportunity Market (Culver City, Santa Monica)
• Eataly Los Angeles
• Gelson’s Market (all 27 locations)
• Lady and Larder
• Monsieur Marcel Gourmet Market
• Pantry LA
“It’s incredibly exciting to have the support from so many local markets. We are proud to work with them because we have a shared love for bringing people together with food,” says Steven Bava who founded the company with his brother, Eric Bava.
All products are handcrafted with the highest-quality ingredients and minimally processed, just like Grandpa Bava did in Calabria. Products use all-natural heritage pork that’s sourced from Iowa where the pigs are free from antibiotics, added hormones and HGPs (hormone growth promotantes). Herbs and spices are all-natural and sourced from a California supplier that meets the highest quality standards.
Welcome to the family!
About BAVA Brothers
BAVA Brothers, LLC is a Los Angeles-based specialty food company. Founded in 2011 by brothers Steven and Eric Bava, the company produces a gourmet line of sopressata foodstuffs that are based on a family recipe from Calabria, Italy. All products are handmade in the United States, using sustainably- raised heritage pork and non-GMO, organic ingredients. For more information, go to http://www.bavabrothers.com.