CCPD Announces Relaxed Parking Enforcement
April 9, 2020
To make every effort to help people stay home and avoid the spread of COVID-19, the City of Culver City has announced relaxed parking enforcement through April 1.
Relaxed Enforcement includes:
• Relaxed enforcement of street sweeping restrictions in residential areas
• Relaxed enforcement around closed schools
• Moratorium on ticketing and towing for abandoned vehicles and oversize vehicle overnight parking fines
• Freeze on parking fine increases for the next 60 days
• Extended grace period for people dropping off or picking up groceries and goods
• Immediate extension on all deadlines for payment due until June 1
The relaxed enforcement will be in place until April 1, 2020, and is subject to extension. Enforcement will be maintained on operations that prioritize health, safety, and emergency access - including colored curbs, peak-hour restrictions, and residential permit parking. It will also continue at metered spaces to encourage parking turnover for businesses and restaurants relying on takeout and deliveries.
For questions, please call Lieutenant Brandon Vanscoy at 310-253-6251.