City Seeks To Honor Those Who Help the Disabled
Culver City Council and the Culver City Disability Advisory Committee, through the Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department, would like to honor one individual and one business during activities planned for "Disability Awareness Month" in October 2014.
The following are the nomination criteria:
• Individual nominees of any age must be a resident of or work/volunteer in service of residents of Culver City
• Nominated Businesses or Organizations must be located in or serve residents of Culver City
• Written description of what the nominee is doing or has done to benefit individuals with disabilities in the past year(s)
• Statement of why the nominee should receive the recognition
• Nominee's name, address and telephone number
• Nominator's name, address and telephone number
All nominations must be received by Tuesday, August 12, 2014.
Please submit your nominations to: Culver City Senior Center, Disability Office, 4095 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA 90232. You can fax your nomination to (310) 253-6711 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact Senior & Social Services Specialist Darren Uhl @ (310) 253-6729.