Council Meetings in a Minute
Here are some highlights from the City Council meetings of March 10, 2014. At these meetings, the City Council:
• Received Presentations and discussed current and proposed Work Plans from the City’s Fire, Police, and Finance Departments as part of a Special Consolidated City Council/Housing Authority/Parking Authority/Successor Agency Joint Study Session.
• Presented a Certificate of Recognition to Participants in the Los Angeles Marathon from the City's Sister City of Kaizuka, Japan.
• Approved a Purchase and Sale Agreement to sell the 10745 Cranks Road property to Asher Harel in the amount of $900,000.
• Accepted the Assignment of All Rights, Interests and Obligations related to six parking facilities from the Successor Agency to the City of Culver City and authorized the City Manager to implement the transfer of assets and obligations from the Successor Agency to the City.
• Adopted a Resolution approving a joint application with the City of Los Angeles and CicLAvia for a $61,239 grant through Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s Open Streets Program for the CicLAvia Culver City event.
You may view a complete web cast of the entire meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agenda.aspx. The next City Council meeting will be held on Monday, March 24 at 7 pm. You may access the agenda for this meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agenda.aspx.
Interested in receiving e-mail notifications regarding upcoming City Council meetings? Follow this link and sign-up for the City’s e-mail notification program. It’s free.