City Council Meeting in a Minute
February 24, 2014
Here are some highlights from the City Council meeting of February 24, 2014. At this meeting, the City Council:
• Received a Presentation in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the Sister City Relationship between Culver City and Uruapan.
• Presented a Certificate to Cultural Affairs Commissioner John B. Williams in Recognition of His Donation of a Baby Grand Piano for use at the Veterans Memorial Building.
• Received a Presentation on the Drought Emergency as Declared by the Governor of California from Representatives of the West Basin Municipal Water District and Golden State Water Company.
• Approved the naming of a seat in the Mike Balkman Council Chambers in Honor of Culver City resident Kay Lyou.
• Received and Filed the Fiscal Year 2013/2014 Mid-Year General Fund Budget Monitoring Report and the General Fund Financial Forecast, and Approved Proposed Budget Amendments.
You may view a complete web cast of the entire meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agenda.aspx. The next City Council meeting will be held on Monday March 10 at 7 pm. You may access the agenda for this meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agenda.aspx.
Interested in receiving e-mail notifications regarding upcoming City Council meetings? Follow this link and sign-up for the City's e-mail notification program. It's free! https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/CACULVER/subscriber/new?pop=t.