City Council Meeting in a Minute
Meeting in a Minute
September 26, 2013
September 23, 2013
• Presented a proclamation designating October as “Walktober – Walk to School Month” and October 9, 2013 as “Walk to School Day.”
• Adopted an ordinance to modify the City’s Property Maintenance Standards.
• Approved purchase orders for the purchase of a regional crime mapping program and software for $39,565 and for three automated license plate readers for $58,003.50.
• Approved a contract for the purchase of six, 40-foot, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) transit buses for $3,630,000.
• Approved the work plan for the City’s Finance Advisory Committee.
• Discussed proposed changes to the residential Permit Parking Program (PPP) and directed the City Manager to return to the City Council at an upcoming Council Meeting with a proposed resolution to implement the updated Program.
You may view a complete web cast of the entire meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agenda.aspx. The next City Council meeting will be held on Monday October 14 at 7 pm. You may access the agenda for this meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agenda.aspx. Interested in receiving e-mail notifications regarding upcoming City Council meetings? Follow this link and sign-up for the City’s e-mail notification program. It’s free!