1. Thirteen million kids will be bullied in the U.S. this year, making bullying the most common form of violence experienced by young people in the nation.
2. Three million students will be absent each month because they feel unsafe at school.
3. Thirty percent of children who reported being bullied said they sometimes brought weapons to school.
4. School personnel are reported to notice or intervene in only one out of every 25 incidents.
5. Fifty percent of the time, when an upstander intervenes in bullying, the bullying stops within 10 seconds.
6. Bullying is a serious problem, and the solutions belong to us all.