Council Meeting Minute
February 26, 2013
City Council Minute
Meeting of February 25
Here are the highlights from the City Council meeting of February 25
At this meeting, the City Council:
• Approved the Final Plans and Specifications and Authorization to Advertise for Bids for the Citywide Sidewalk Repair Project, P-428.
• Adopted a Resolution approving an Encroachment Agreement with Time Warner Cable for Use of the Public Rights-of-Way on Slauson Avenue, Jefferson Boulevard, and Selmaraine Drive.
• Approved a Purchase Order with Hewlett Packard for Hardware, Software and Service Support for the Smart Bus Network Upgrade in an Amount Not to Exceed $132,440.
• Approved a First Amendment to the Disposition and Development Agreement and Grant Deed Covenant for the Property Located at 5640 Sepulveda Boulevard.
• Discussed of the City’s Proposed Participation in the Upcoming CicLAVia Event Scheduled for April 21, 2013, including the Allocation of City Resources and/or Funds.
• Appointed Members to the Fiesta La Ballona Committee.
You may view a complete web cast of the entire meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agenda.aspx. The next City Council meeting will be held on Monday March 11, 2013. You may access the agenda for this meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agendas.aspx.
Interested in receiving e-mail notifications regarding upcoming City Council meetings? Follow this link and sign-up for the City’s e-mail notification program. It’s free!