Council Meeting Minute
City Council Minute
Meeting of February 25
Here are the highlights from the City Council meeting of February 25
At this meeting, the City Council:
• Approved the Final Plans and Specifications and Authorization to Advertise for Bids for the Citywide Sidewalk Repair Project, P-428.
• Adopted a Resolution approving an Encroachment Agreement with Time Warner Cable for Use of the Public Rights-of-Way on Slauson Avenue, Jefferson Boulevard, and Selmaraine Drive.
• Approved a Purchase Order with Hewlett Packard for Hardware, Software and Service Support for the Smart Bus Network Upgrade in an Amount Not to Exceed $132,440.
• Approved a First Amendment to the Disposition and Development Agreement and Grant Deed Covenant for the Property Located at 5640 Sepulveda Boulevard.
• Discussed of the City’s Proposed Participation in the Upcoming CicLAVia Event Scheduled for April 21, 2013, including the Allocation of City Resources and/or Funds.
• Appointed Members to the Fiesta La Ballona Committee.
You may view a complete web cast of the entire meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agenda.aspx. The next City Council meeting will be held on Monday March 11, 2013. You may access the agenda for this meeting by visiting http://www.culvercity.org/agendas.aspx.
Interested in receiving e-mail notifications regarding upcoming City Council meetings? Follow this link and sign-up for the City’s e-mail notification program. It’s free!