For several years I have requested public documents from Culver City City Hall and Sacramento. I was amazed to discover the following for the year ending on December 31, 2011:
1. 20 active Culver City employees had wages and benefits totaling over $250,000.00.
2. 6 active employees had wages and benefits totaling over $300,000.00.
3. 58 employees received between $40,000.00 and $50,000.00 from Culver City for their retirement account.
4. 20 employees received between $50,000.00 and $60,000.00 for their retirement account.
5. 2 employees received between $60,000.00 and $70,000.00 for their retirement account.
6. 4 employees received between $70,000.00 and $80,000.00 from our city for their retirement account.
7. 1 employee received $85.261.00 from Culver City for their retirement account.
Does anyone really believe a 1/2 cent increase in our sales tax will be enough to cover these future liabilities?
How many know there are over 20 retirees receiving monthly pension checks over $10,000.00 each and every month? Two get over $15,000.00!!!
Would you believe I had a meeting with the wild gypsy woman and after reading the tea leaves she said, "They will soon tax prescriptions, food and our yearly auto mileage."