Free Investor Expo Coming To Culver
Realty411 Celebrates the Release of NEW Investment Publications by Sponsoring an Investors EXPO
The public is invited to a free expo and conference designed for beginner and advanced investors, Realtors and entrepreneurs being held on Saturday, June 2.
The expo starts at 9 am and will take place at the Doubletree by Hilton, 6161 W Centinela Ave. in Culver City. The expo will remain open until 2 pm.
A variety of nationally recognized speakers will be teaching about Stocks, Real Estate, Social Media and other passive income-generating opportunities.
Guests from around the country are scheduled to attend. Vendors and investors from throughout California have attended past expos. The event has also lured investors from Arizona, Nevada, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, Oregon, Alabama, New York City and Massachusetts.
Here are some of the topics scheduled to be discussed:
* Five fast and easy ways to turn your real estate investment into a money machine.
* How to generate $5,000 per month or more trading stocks.
* How to choose the right property manager.
* Why you should let the stock market finance your next real estate purchase.
* The benefits of using hard money lenders instead of banks when purchasing property
* Three inside secrets to growing your wealth faster
* How avoid real estate scams and rip offs.
The Investor Expo is complimentary, but reservations are required.
To register for the workshop, please visit http://www.Realty411Guide.com/events or call 310-499.9545 and leave your name, number of guests, phone number and email.